Wednesday, August 12, 2026

lampshade + scifi

so far, two days driving - commuting - to work (and back obvi) and... i'm ready for a weekend LOL. 

But I am still proud of myself. 

yesterday I put foil on a broken lampshade that an etsy seller shipped in such a bad way. It was just wedged in a box with a single layer of bubble wrap. Anyway, i got it back for my 3rd wedding anniversary... and i just had my fifth. so i am going to try to stained glass it back together. 



we'll see how it works out. 

I'm also working on my scifi zone. Here's my old scifi collection


i'm a sleepy lil thing rn, so i'll bid you adieu for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end

you're going to have to stick with me on this one. i'm going to take you on a journey.  step one: first we have to start with my del...