Thursday, August 13, 2026

bozo + lichen moth

now that i'm a Driver™️i have been back on my hyperpop shit

Bozo bozo bozo in my head all evening
The drive in was 10,000 gecs

not having very much energy after work to do much. 
but i feel like i need to do something tonight even if i have to stay up a little late to do so. Gonna try to finish the 2nd chapter of my robot fic. 

finished reading the 2nd volume of bug boys

my robot story features a lichen moth. I mentioned at work at lunch earlier this week that i was reading about lichen moths and the folks i was with made a joke about me "likin' moths" and it was a nice time.

I have stayed up a bit to finish the 2nd chapter. And it's done. The chapters are very short ~900 words each, but I am really happy with both of them right now. I love these robot boys so much rn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end

you're going to have to stick with me on this one. i'm going to take you on a journey.  step one: first we have to start with my del...