i passed my driver's test (on the first try!) after having like 8-10 permits & at the ripe old age of 32, i finally actually took and passed the test to get a license <3
i'm very happy that it's over with and now i just need to get my little self and my little car in to work every day. that seems doable.
and i also have decided to set up a little sci fi shrine and electronic equipment refurbishing zone in my room right next to my new Apothecary Diaries Shrine. I used a stud finder and I got some brackets. Now I'm looking around to see if there's anything I would re-purpose as shelving.
I think i might try to use this old cabinet that ended up falling down from our garage wall. Then I can reuse the screws too.
i should explain. the shelving is necessary for the books to decorate my new little zone.
I think i might try to use this old cabinet that ended up falling down from our garage wall. Then I can reuse the screws too.
i should explain. the shelving is necessary for the books to decorate my new little zone.
well, i need to go in to work tomorrow, so



No comments:
Post a Comment