i'm happy with it and what i've been doing on the channel recently, but i keep losing subscribers every post. it's a bit discouraging because i'm happier and more myself than before.
anyway, now that i have a car, i spent some time browsing bumper stickers with my husband (while we were waiting for a table at a nice italian restaurant)
There are a lot of good ones.
I just dropped about a hundred bucks on bumper stickers. The promise of bumper stickers (and some sort of Jinshi decal) has been the only think i've been looking forward to in regards to driving.
so here's what I got
(1) bug lovers have this bumper sticker shit DOWN. because tell me why the HOTTEST LIL STICKERS AROUND are all bug weirdos. now the Enjoy Wasps is doing double duty because I'm also a Coke girlie.
(2) media interests. I had some pretty niche requests. Like a Captain Janeway Bullion bumper sticker (which doesn't exist) but these did enough for me. And yes, I kind of understand that the tim robinson one is a cheap lil money grab because brat font... but... i love brat. I love Tim Robinson.. so... it's just the one for me, ya know






No comments:
Post a Comment