Saturday, August 8, 2026

frogs + apothecary diaries + shrine

i'm pretty happy with myself today

(1) i practiced driving some today

(2) i went to my favorite diner

(3) i edited and posted a vlog (https://youtu.be/LsgQhdnCXh0?si=CYL0tdYpDg8SpoNc)

(4) i made an Apothecary Diaries shrine *this was life-changing 

(5) i went to the gym

So, the shrine


I don't know why i've never done this before. sometimes i struggle with caring if my house is taken care of because i don't usually value spending my time doing such things. but now, i was able to put out some trinkets, to arrange some houseplants, and to display my books. 

I'm obsessed. 

life can be so wonderful with what influences do to us. I saw that blog post from monomalo about frogs, i thought about my frogs, then after i saw them all, I thought, i should make a frog + apothecary diaries shrine. and now i have this. 

now, for yesterday (since I neglected to blog then)

I posted this chapter of my Apothecary Diaries x TOTK fic: https://archiveofourown.org/works/67059565/chapters/239440116

I posted the first chapter of a Hyunlix Twin Peaks fic that I started some months ago after Hyunjin released Lover: https://archiveofourown.org/works/90099056/chapters/239446386

and i got this lovely comment: oh my god??? I’ve ALWAYS been looking for twin peaks x skz crumbs and this is perfect. I love this sm❤️❤️❤️

2 comments:

  1. shrine looks amazing !!! the duck basket is so cute and it fits so perfectly with the frogs and the plants !! i love displaying my little trinkets by theme too, it's so much fun and it makes me happy to look at them ! (i'm glad i filled your brain with frogs hehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!
      this was genuinely so helpful for me to do.
      I now feel so inspired to make my room nice & beautiful in every corner.

      Delete

driver + new zone

i did it! i passed my driver's test (on the first try!) after having like 8-10 permits & at the ripe old age of 32, i finally actual...