Thursday, July 30, 2026

video editing + tiny chum

i've been editing a youtube video the last couple days. 

for the first time in at least a couple years, i didn't post a video every week. But I think it's good for me. I've been learning who i am, really, quite a lot this year. And I think some time to myself is important for that 

some of the video is about reading fanfic, some about archiving some of my previous creative works, some about my neocities site & some about this blog and other blogs i've been reading. 

i've been wanting to have some phone charms recently & i was looking at some and i was thinking about getting a hello kitty phone charm (because I love her so much). at my local CVS, every single holiday they have a front table with holiday items and every time there's some amazing Hello Kitty holiday item. I have a giant inflatable hello kitty pumpkin for Halloween and I have a medium-to-large stuffed Valentines Hello Kitty. 4th of July Hello Kitty was also fabulous. 

I ended up getting a little bug charm and also a cowboy Hello Kitty. 

But all of this led to my husband and i taking some sanrio quizes. 

FIRST QUIZ

for the first quiz, I got Kuromi and my husband got Cinnamoroll. 

SECOND QUIZ

the second quiz was much more involved (100 questions) and my husband got Tiny Chum. 
I took this today and I got Wish Me Mell. 

My husband then took a third quiz 

THE THIRD QUIZ

and it was what Sanrio character is your soulmate. ...and he got Wish Me Mell. (✿◡‿◡)

we shall not speak of what i got... because it was not Tiny Chum and my romantic heart cannot take that. I do not even know if Tiny Chum was a possible result, because the quiz was very short. 


my husband thought that Wish Me Mell was very cute, especially the description of her, and I thought Tiny Chum was very cute, especially the description of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

video editing + tiny chum

i've been editing a youtube video the last couple days.  for the first time in at least a couple years, i didn't post a video every ...