Tuesday, July 28, 2026

dmv + paintings

 i woke up to two very lovely comments on my newest fic (https://archiveofourown.org/works/89381671):

Are all the stories in this collection connected/the same universe? Im loving them :)

i got butterflies in my stomach reading this rhhfbfb this was so sweet yet hot at the same time. love ur writing!!

Aren't these so sweet?

I also got my permit for driving again & scheduled the driving test (that's as far as I've ever gotten! I've always gotten too anxious to even schedule the test before.)


i also went to an art gallery this morning & saw some pieces from an artist I just adore. (https://www.lainejustice.com/) I'd love to buy one of her pieces, but they're all quite large. 




Also updated my neocities site: https://jennyfern.neocities.org/propagation ╰(*°▽°*)╯


No comments:

Post a Comment

dmv + paintings

 i woke up to two very lovely comments on my newest fic ( https://archiveofourown.org/works/89381671 ): Are all the stories in this collecti...