Saturday, August 29, 2026

otha + park + frog + cunt

i've been having an absolutely lovely couple of days but feel a little unprepared to share it all

(1) I saw Otha on Thursday.

I have no pictures of this, but I did get a t-shirt. Here's a screenshot of my recent vlog (that's currently uplodading) where i am wearing the shirt. 

i really really loved my time at this show. it felt great. Otha seems really nice. And the opening act, Tricky FM... she was such an experience and I enjoyed it so much. Both were so good live <3



(2) I drove myself to the park and went on a walk by myself. 

this is a pretty big accomplishment for me because i can be slightly agoraphobic, and I have a hard time doing things for the first time. I missed my turn at first, but it was all ok in the end. I'll have to share some photos later. it was an extremely nice time. it felt very healing to look at little water bugs or little fish. 


(3) https://monomalomonomalo.blogspot.com/ shared a drawing of my little frog stuffie. i love the choice of stickers and it is very fitting for the vlog I have going up (which was all about bugs). i should've mentioned this in the vlog, but I forgot to ಥ_ಥ

(4) omg i almost forgot. i cut off all my hair. I buzzed my hair off. lmao, that's kind of big news. 

Immediately after, all i could think was CUNT! by ISSBROKIE

i feel like angelina jolie in Hackers... so... hot



No comments:

Post a Comment

otha + park + frog + cunt

i've been having an absolutely lovely couple of days but feel a little unprepared to share it all (1) I saw Otha on Thursday. I have no ...