had breakfast this morning & then went to the antiques store and got some jewelry (& some templates for electrical schematic drafting!)
opal always makes me feel like I'm magical. sometimes wearing rings does make me feel a bit more fantastical. do you feel like that sometimes?
I genuinely had a lovely day and felt so loved and so happy with the life that i have.
Here's a photo of the light filtering in the bedroom window this morning. I felt nothing but happiness in this moment.
and i've also been working on another Addison (album) inspired Hyunlix fic. This one inspired by Diet Pepsi but that song is a little suggestive for my vibe (which is a lot more ambiguous relationship/complications of being idols/admiration for each other) so i've been approaching it in maybe an unexpected way.





those rings look exactly like something a magical girl would wear for her transformation ! no wonder you feel magical with them, theyre so pretty !!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
DeleteI haven't even thought about them like that - I always thought some sort of witchy/sorcerer vibe. But Magical Girl, I want to be that! <3