Saturday, July 18, 2026

paddy the baddy + spongeslam

sometimes i just get recommended something and it shapes my whole day.
i got recommended some random video of Paddy the Baddy/Paddy Pimblett, a UFC fighter who's from Liverpool.
I only watched those videos for about 40 minutes in the morning but then at work I just wanted to keep hearing that scouse accent so I also listened to scouse rap all day. 
so i've now listened to EsDeeKid's entire discography lmao. i appreciate all the love for fashion. 

anyway, before then i was really listening to quite a lot of slam. & i now have a playlist called spongeslam (although i could've called it Jellyfish Slam) with two songs that feature Spongebob samples as their intros. rA9/Myth by Wormhole and Otaku meat grinding by Yanderechainsawregurgitationfactory
please let me know if you know any more but i understand this is a niche request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

paddy the baddy + spongeslam

sometimes i just get recommended something and it shapes my whole day. i got recommended some random video of Paddy the Baddy/Paddy Pimblett...