I don't have much to say, but I wanted to check out my new bug interstitials.
currently watching Nathan for You eating some pizza and hoping to take a nap soon.
Listened to a lot of Prison Affair yesterday and Pisse.
My husband saw a clip of Holly Madison from Girls Next Door talking about Andersen's Split Pea Soup - a California staple if ever travelling Nor Cal to So Cal or So Cal to Nor Cal. Anyway, she's got a cute way of speaking.
I can really adopt the way certain people speak. when i was younger and i would catch a Kardashians marathon (anyone else feel that a good 1/4 of their childhood was either a Kardashians marathon or a Twilight Zone marathon? i was raised by the TV and it shows) i'd end up talking just like Kourtney by the end of the day.
And sometimes i find myself talking like the House Hunters voice.
gonna go take a nap now



No comments:
Post a Comment